The Global Leadership Summit 2007 Team Edition DVD
The Team Edition is ideal for staff meetings, leadership development retreats, one-on-one mentoring, or personal use.
Explore these main sessions:
* Vision to Die For, Bill Hybels, senior pastor of Willow Creek Community Church
* Tough Choices, Carly Fiorina, president and chief executive officer of Hewlett-Packard from 1999 to 2005
* The Heat of Responsibility, Floyd H. Flake, senior pastor of the Greater Allen A.M.E. Cathedral of New York in Queens and president of Wilberforce University in Ohio
* Go Put Your Strengths to Work, Marcus Buckingham, consultant, speaker, and best-selling author
* Strategy and Leadership, Michael E. Porter, Bishop William Lawrence University Professor at Harvard Business School
* A Leader's Greatest Fear, John Ortberg, author, speaker and senior pastor at Menlo Park Presbyterian Church in Menlo Park, California
* Living for the Greater Good, Richard Curtis, screenwriter, co-founder of the Make Poverty History campaign and the Live 8 concerts and founder of Comic Relief UK
* Building Humanity, Jimmy Carter, president of the United States from 1977 to 1981 and recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize in 2002
* Whatever You Do, Inspire Me! Bill Hybels
The Global Leadership Summit 2008 Team Edition DVD
LEAD WHERE YOU ARE. RIGHT HERE. RIGHT NOW.
Provide an injection of vision, skill development, and inspiration for your entire team by sharing The Leadership Summit experience!
• Sessions from The Global Leadership Summit 2008 on DVD .
• Bonus Features: Sessions from Leadership Unscripted and Summit Comments by Bill Hybels.
• Process Tools with session outlines and discussion questions for capturing your team’s learnings and planning next steps.
Watch the sessions together. Then use the Process Tools to guide your team’s discussion of the transferable principles and how you will apply them in your unique setting.
* The High Drama of Decision Making, Bill Hybels, Senior Pastor, Willow Creek Community Church
* Finding Your True North, Bill George, Professor, Harvard Business School, Former CEO, Medtronics
* Stand Up and Lead, Wendy Kopp, CEO and Founder, Teach for America
* Just Courage: Charging the Darkness, Gary Haugen, CEO and Founder, International Justice Mission
* Leading in New Cultural Realities, John Burke, Lead Pastor, Gateway Community Church and Efrem Smith, Senior Pastor, The Sanctuary Covenant Church
* IT: How Leaders Can Get IT and Keep IT, Craig Groeschel, Senior Pastor, LifeChurch.tv
* Defending the Truth, Chuck Colson, Chairman and Founder, Prison Fellowship Ministries
* Risk-Taking, Barrier Breaking, Bold Leadership, Catherine Rohr, CEO and Founder, Prision Entrepreneurship Program
* An Uncompromising Focus on People, Brad Anderson, Vice Chairman and CEO, Best Buy, Inc.
* Relentless, Bill Hybels, Senior Pastor, Willow Creek Community Church